The CABC Alongside Midwifery Unit Standards Indicators, Edition 1.3 is a revealing look at CABC Alongside Midwifery Unit accreditation.[dt_gap height="10" /]
This is a living document, updated regularly, and the next edition will be published soon to show any updates in response to:
- New evidence relevant to maternity and newborn care encompassing the antenatal, intrapartum, postpartum and newborn time frames
- Updates in the Standards for Alongside Midwifery Units
- Updates in relevant professional guidelines
Most people, including Alongside Midwifery Units seeking CABC accreditation, can legally use this document free of charge.
Register* Now to:
- Confirm that you agree to the End User License Agreement (PDF opens in new window.)
- Receive the CABC Alongside Midwifery Unit Standards Indicators, Edition 1.3.
- Get update notices when new editions are published.